Join our zoo community
TigerValley98

2014 Map

2014 Map

2014 Map
TigerValley98, 14 May 2014
    • CuseZoofan
      These must have just come out, I was visiting for the first time on Saturday the 10th and they had the older maps
    • TigerValley98
      I asked the zoo to send me one when they were available. I do not think they will be handed out until around the time Heart of Africa is open. I figured everyone would be curious what it would look like so I posted it.
    • snowleopard
      Columbus Zoo is so large that their maps are frequently too tiny and obscure to really convey the size of the zoo. The brand-new Heart of Africa section in the upper right-hand corner, which is just a portion of this all-day zoo, is 30 acres just by itself. London Zoo would just about fit into that tiny part of the map.:) I have several Columbus Zoo maps in my collection at home and often the printing on them is so small that an invidual must strain their eyes just to figure out where they are going. Perhaps it would be more beneficial for the zoo to produce a fold-out map that separates the waterpark from the main zoo.
    • CuseZoofan
      A separate water park map would make sense since it is a separate fee. As for the map not showing the actual size, I found that too be true. I arrived at the zoo a little after 10 and stayed almost til closing at 5. I did stop for lunch and waited a little while it rained but it still was massive compared to the map.
    • Amnesiac
      As of today they are handing out the new maps.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    TigerValley98
    Date:
    14 May 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    443.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    929px
    Height:
    768px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    DSC-H70
    Date / Time:
    2014:05:14 01:39:00
    Exposure Time:
    10/150 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).