Join our zoo community
SMR

Pallas's Cat - 04/05/2018

One of four, newly added pallas's cat (Otocolobus manul). NB: watermark should be 2018.

Pallas's Cat - 04/05/2018
    • taun
      Four? What is the set up? Two pairs?
    • bongorob
      four males
    • Terry Thomas
    • Arizona Docent
      @Terry Thomas The photo was posted by @SMR so you should probably tell him nice photo. I agree, however, nice shot indeed.
    • Terry Thomas
      @Arizona Docent Not sure how to do this. Where do I click on to, to send my comment?
    • TNT
      Great picture! Somehow I completely missed this enclosure at the weekend... I'm rather cross with myself. Could someone possibly tell me where it is please
    • lintworm
      @Terry Thomas Just on the bottom of the page, there is a white box. So you don't need to use the reply bottoms of every post. Just start the post with @ and then the username you want to reply to and then type your answer.
    • bongorob
      Pallas cat enclosure is across the path from the pademelons, if you walk down between the bush dogs and muntjak you will see the round enclosure with agouti and pudu, and the pademelon enclosure. Go up to the fence and follow the path to the right.

Thanks for your kind words Terry Thomas, but as Arizona Docent pointed out, it is not my picture and I never claimed that it was :p
      TNT likes this.
    • felis silvestris
      Where are they in the zoo?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Chester Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    SMR
    Date:
    4 May 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1619px
    Height:
    1080px
    Aperture:
    f/7.1
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    ILCE-7RM3
    Date / Time:
    2018:05:04 15:51:50
    Exposure Time:
    1/320 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 500
    Focal Length:
    400 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).