Join our zoo community
akasha

Cafe Seating- Barbary Sheep Exhibit

Cafe Seating- Barbary Sheep Exhibit
akasha, 29 Jun 2020
UngulateNerd92 and snowleopard like this.
    • akasha
      Seating at the new cafe which looks into the Barbary Sheep exhibit. (This was formerly the Lion exhibit.)
    • snowleopard
      The use of the poles is an interesting choice as there doesn't seem to be any mesh between them. It wouldn't take much for someone's cellphone or hamburger wrapper to end up in the water. Also, as much as I love the idea of a cafe overlooking an animal exhibit whenever I'm at a zoo, I don't think that Barbary Sheep would be high on the list of species to see while eating lunch. :rolleyes:
    • akasha
      True, if your phone goes through there, you're not getting it back. I'm not sure if they plan to keep the Barbary Sheep in there, but they have been at the zoo for a long time so it's nice to see them get to be the stars of the show :)
      snowleopard likes this.
    • PAT
      Are there many african species that aren't kept at Dubbo that could fill this exhibit. Spotted Hyenas perhaps?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Taronga Western Plains Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    akasha
    Date:
    29 Jun 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone XR
    Date / Time:
    2020:06:28 10:42:04
    Exposure Time:
    1/448 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 25
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).