Join our zoo community
geomorph

Maharajah Jungle Trek - First Tiger Exhibit

For details, see my review http://www.zoochat.com/22/review-disneys-animal-kingdom-134912/

Maharajah Jungle Trek - First Tiger Exhibit
geomorph, 11 Mar 2010
    • Eagle
      What a crappy enclosure!
    • Baldur
      This is very naturalistic.
    • Eagle
      Very special, who said that the enclosures in the ABH are bad? :D
    • Baldur
      What's more is that DAK claimes it is not a zoo and has been claiming this since it opened in 1998! :D
    • Animal
      If they can use the whole hill (in the upper right corner) it is certainly not bad.
    • Hix
      If they aren't a zoo, what are they? A menagerie?
    • Baldur
      "A leopard doesn't change his spots" or in this case "A tiger doesn't change his stripes" ... A zoo is a zoo, not matter how much denial and defence the PR department may present.

Animal: I doubt they have access to the hill (would they otherwise all be hanging out by the moat) but someone who has been there might tell us.
    • zoomaniac
      It is a couple of years ago since I have visited DAK. But IF(!) I remember correctly, then the tigers have access to the hill AND there is a second exhibit for the tiger as well.

Where are the Florida residents, when we need them...?:)
    • Ituri
      Yes the tiger exhibit is MUCH larger than what you see here. This is only the first viewing area of the first exhibit. Probably not good to speculate about things you've never seen personally. There are plenty of other shots in this very gallery showing off other regions of the exhibit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
    Uploaded By:
    geomorph
    Date:
    11 Mar 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: