Join our zoo community
BerdNerd

A World Map of What Countries Our Fellow ZooChatters Live In

A World Map of What Countries Our Fellow ZooChatters Live In
    • BerdNerd
      I was bored, so I just put every active user's profile picture I could find onto this map of the world based on where they live. I'm actually surprised at how many ZooChatters live in the UK, and there were so many, the pictures kind of spread over into Russia! If your profile wasn't specific about your location, I just put your picture in the top right corner. I'm pretty sure I got almost every active user, but if I missed you, I'm sorry!
    • CheeseChameleon1945
      The emporium of cheese is in Minnesota. ;)
      No further info.....
      It shall not be spoken about.
      (Except it has good gouda).
    • MizzB
    • amur leopard
      @EternalPigeon Interesting idea!
      Chlidonias lives in New Zealand, I think Wellington? TinoPup is in Delaware. Elephantelephant is in Germany I believe, LaughingDove between Oxford and Warsaw, Batto in Germany or Austria (sorry can't remember), Zoobinh is in Ohio, Zootycoon is in the Netherlands, Sarus Crane is in Florida and at least 4 of the others are in the US for certain.

I see I am based somewhere in Siberia :p
    • CheeseChameleon1945
      I also think a couple members are missing from SA.
      MizzB likes this.
    • MizzB
      Just saying @EternalPigeon, I would be higher up by birdsandbats. As in live on the border of Michigan basically. Even though I live in Wisconsin.
      BerdNerd likes this.
    • red river hog
      @EternalPigeon I'm south of Thylo and above Tinopup if you were to make an updated one :)
      BerdNerd likes this.
    • BerdNerd
      Thank you all for your feedback. I may have made some minor mistakes about where you guys are located, so I might make an updated one later. Plus, I just realized I forgot to add Elephantlover :confused:
    • CheeseChameleon1945
      So if I've gotten my calculations correct, shoneanjake lives in the ocean?
      BerdNerd likes this.
    • red river hog
      Westcoast person is in the US by the way and Dalilfishie is in Australia
      BerdNerd likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Animal Art & Creative Photography
    Uploaded By:
    BerdNerd
    Date:
    6 Jan 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1357px
    Height:
    628px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).