Join our zoo community
blospz

Adventure Cove July 2020: Exhibit in Animal Ambassador Building

Adventure Cove July 2020: Exhibit in Animal Ambassador Building
blospz, 11 Jul 2020
    • AlmightyKingPrawn
      Is this real? This doesn't look like the Columbus Zoo at all. Poor duck all alone.
    • blospz
      @AlmightyKingPrawn , the exhibit and duck are both real. Keep in mind also that this exhibit was designed for and eventually may be used for Asian small clawed otters and African penguins. I quickly overheard there was some type of design issue that prohibited the latter animals to use the space, but they were working on getting them in it eventually.
    • Mai Thai
      Otters and Penguins in this space!!!!!!
      Columbus Zoo has become a roadside zoo! Uses bull hooks and chains on elephants and than their is the Adventure Cove
    • blospz
      @Mai Thai, I would hardly call Columbus Zoo a roadside zoo. Some of their new exhibit designs may not be aesthetically pleasing to all guests. However, the otters and penguins in this space are part of their animal ambassadors and have areas off exhibit to suit their needs. This is only a space, I admit it is small, when they display them on exhibit for visitors. I cannot speak for the equipment used on their elephants as I have never seen them in use.
    • TinoPup
      There's a few penguins in there now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    blospz
    Date:
    11 Jul 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1728px
    Height:
    1296px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).