Join our zoo community
sooty mangabey

African civet; July 2015

This picture was taken quite late in the evening - about 8.00 pm; I think the civets only have access to their outdoor enclosure at night time, so quite hard to get to see them.

African civet; July 2015
sooty mangabey, 20 Jul 2015
UngulateNerd92, TheGerenuk and Neva like this.
    • sooty mangabey
      This picture was taken quite late in the evening - about 8.00 pm; I think the civets only have access to their outdoor enclosure at night time, so quite hard to get to see them.
    • LaughingDove
      Very Cool. Even waiting quite late into the evening I wasn't able to see them when I visited earlier this year.

Was the Northern White Rhino out and about?
    • sooty mangabey
      Yes, I think so - although to be honest, viewing from a distance, I wouldn't put too much store by my ability to differentiate between Northern and Southern. 95% sure that my ID was correct, though!
    • TeaLovingDave
      Lucky bastard :p though I appreciate you are unlikely to feel like one, considering they used to be relatively commonplace!

You're the last Zoochatter ever to see that individual then :( and depending on how long the individual in the USA hangs on, potentially the last Zoochatter to see the taxon full stop.......
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZOO Dvůr Králové
    Uploaded By:
    sooty mangabey
    Date:
    20 Jul 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: