Join our zoo community
arcticwolf

American Flamingo Exhibit

This photo shows almost the whole flamingo exhibit. Located in the Mayan Temple.

American Flamingo Exhibit
arcticwolf, 5 May 2014
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • arcticwolf
      This photo shows almost the whole flamingo exhibit. Located in the Mayan Temple.
    • cypher
      Glad to see the flamingos back. I have yet to get a decent picture of them.
    • arcticwolf
      I tried to get a picture of them but I left my real camera at home and my phone couldn't zoom in far enough.

I thought instead I would put up a few exhibit photos so people can see what the animal's exhibits look like.
    • TZFan
      It's nice to get some of those good exhibit shots from time to time. Seeing as I wont make it to the Eurasian Wilds opening this year... stupid delays... If you could get some great exhibit shots of those exhibits that would be fantastic.
    • arcticwolf
      I will definitely try to get some photos of the Eurasia Wilds when it opens. Sadly my membership expires this week and I won't be renewing it, so I won't get to go to the member's preview of the exhibit. That means I'll have to get pictures through the massive crowds of people that will probably be visiting the exhibit this summer.
    • TZFan
      It doesnt have to be your first visit to it.
    • arcticwolf
      I know I don't have to get photos of the exhibit on my first visit but I want to, even though I know it'll be hard. If I wasn't able to visit a new exhibit at the Toronto Zoo, I would want to see pictures of it as soon as possible and I'm guessing you would too. That's why I'll put up with the crowds and wait as long as I have to to get some decent pics.
    • TZFan
      Feel no pressure. I know you all will have photos of it when it opens. I can be patient. Seeing it in photos isnt the same as seeing it in person so my level of patience is so much higher. I've already come to terms with the fact I will have to wait another year to see a Sea Eagle in person.
    • arcticwolf
      Thanks TZFan. I guess I'll just wait and see if I can get pictures. It's too bad you won't get to see a sea eagle this year. Maybe someone will get such a good photo of one that it'll make you feel like you're seeing it in person.
    • TZFan
      LOL. I have no doubt there will be some amazing photos from you, Cypher and Mr. Wrinkly.

I just look at not seeing things this year as I get to discover it next year. So long as I get to see all the babies I will be happy with this year and have something great to look forward to next year. And with my time constraints no Eurasian Wilds means more time for baby watching.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    arcticwolf
    Date:
    5 May 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    385.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 5
    Date / Time:
    2014:05:04 12:06:27
    Exposure Time:
    1/1808 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.12 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).