Join our zoo community
Andrew_NZP

Animal Forest - North American River Otter

12/19/2021

Animal Forest - North American River Otter
Andrew_NZP, 5 Jan 2022
    • TinoPup
      What did you think of the place? They recently had a bunch of usda citations.
    • Andrew_NZP
      @TinoPu
      I went to this place because my family was interested in seeing the rest of the historic site and honestly that's the main reason to go here. The bald eagle and opossum exhibits were not great (though a piece of paper said the opossum was getting a new one in 2022), and the otters had a fairly nice exhibit. The rest were nothing special but from what I could see didn't seem terrible either.

I went to this place and the SC Aquarium while I was in Charleston, and I would definitely recommend the aquarium over this place. Admittedly the $12 it cost to do this place + the rest of the historic site is a much better deal than the $30 it cost to get into an aquarium that I went around a couple of times and spent some time in the gift shop, and still finished in about an hour.
      TinoPup and snowleopard like this.
    • TinoPup
      @Andrew_NZP Thanks for the review :) Since it's mainly a historical site, I've had trouble finding photos of the animals when looking in the past (like when looking for photos of animals at amusement parks).
      Andrew_NZP likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Charles Towne Landing
    Uploaded By:
    Andrew_NZP
    Date:
    5 Jan 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    6000px
    Height:
    4000px
    Aperture:
    f/5.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS Rebel T7i
    Date / Time:
    2021:12:20 04:28:17
    Exposure Time:
    1/320 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 2500
    Focal Length:
    100 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).