Join our zoo community
cypher

Arctic Wolf Signage

Here's the new signage for the Arctic Wolf.

Arctic Wolf Signage
cypher, 6 Dec 2015
    • cypher
      Here\'s the new signage for the Arctic Wolf.
    • arcticwolf
      This signage looks really nice. I find it strange though that it was made for the wolves, which should be moving to Tundra Trek soon.

Thanks for posting these pictures.
    • TZFan
      I love the new signage. That department really deserves a pat on the back. They have been doing wonderful work.

I don't think its so strange they made the sign even though the wolves will be on the move soon. Loki will be relocating to the domain. He can have signage until he goes. Once he his gone they can just move it up to another spot in Tundra Trek. They have a big exhibit up there and extra signs would be fine.
    • cypher
      It should be noted that this is the smallest sign of all the new Domain signs.
    • arcticwolf
      I guess they can keep the sign for Loki, but it wouldn't make sense to move it to Tundra Trek because it says Canadian Wilderness. It doesn't really matter though. I'm just happy that there is finally some good signage down there.
    • cypher
      Hopefully the zoo is in the process of replacing all the signage. The Savanna can really use some updated signage.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    6 Dec 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2015:12:05 13:23:17
    Exposure Time:
    1/640 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    200 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).