Join our zoo community
LaughingDove

Aviaries in 'Paradies-Halle'

Taken 9th July 2015 These are home to a fantastic species list of amazing and beautiful oddities which I will provide on request (don't want to waste my time if no one is bothered)

Aviaries in 'Paradies-Halle'
LaughingDove, 12 Jul 2015
UngulateNerd92 likes this.
    • LaughingDove
      Taken 9th July 2015
      These are home to a fantastic species list of amazing and beautiful oddities which I will provide on request (don\'t want to waste my time if no one is bothered)
    • EmperorTamarin
      What species are found here?
    • LaughingDove
      These enclosures contain:

Stone Partridge, Yellow-crowned Bishops, Red-and-white Crakes, Blue-necked Tanager, Beautiful Fruit Doves, Madagascar Blue-pigeon, Golden-headed Quetzal, Blue-crowned Motmot, Cinnamon Ground-dove, Blue-winged Pitta, Flame-faced Tanager, Red-wattled Lapwing, Plum-coloured Starling, Pink-spotted Fruit Dove, Whit-naped Pheasant-pigeon, Carmine Bee-eater, Paradise tanager, Jambu Fruit-dove, Wompoo Fruit-dove, Ringed Plover, Silver-beaked Tanager, Spangled Cotinga, Spot-flanked Barbet, White-headed Black Bulbul, Jungle Bush-quail, Crested Wood-partridge, Ruddy Quail-dove, Sunbittern, Squatter Pigeon, Black-necked Weaver, Congo Peafowl, White-tailed Trogon, Pompadour Cotinga, Pink-headed Fruit Dove, Kittlitz's Plover, Red-legged Honeycreeper and Blue Dacnis.
    • EmperorTamarin
      What about the two species of cock-of-the-rock? I haven't seen you list them yet, they used to be in the parrot house but apparently not anymore it seems.
    • lintworm
      @ET, the cock of the rocks were in the rainforest building 2 years ago, maybe that is still the case...
    • LaughingDove
      Yes it is :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Weltvogelpark Walsrode
    Uploaded By:
    LaughingDove
    Date:
    12 Jul 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    380.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix HS25EXR
    Date / Time:
    2014:10:10 18:32:28
    Exposure Time:
    1/38 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).