Join our zoo community
ZooNerd1234

"Award Winning" Gift Shop - Jan. 2022

"Award Winning" Gift Shop - Jan. 2022
ZooNerd1234, 11 Jan 2022
Austin the Sengi likes this.
    • Austin the Sengi
      Just saw the images that you recently posted for Gatorland, and it got me a bit curious on if you had a good time while you were there, and wondered on what your thoughts and opinions were about the place in general.
      ZooNerd1234 likes this.
    • ZooNerd1234
      @Austin the Sengi To start off, I think it would definitely be good to note that I’ve been to the facility on multiple other occasions in the past, and just happened to stop by for a short 2-hour visit on this Orlando trip. Anyways, as much as it’s not completely true, the best way I can describe the place is as a “roadside attraction”, in other words, nothing is of super high quality, but at the same time, nothing is really bad about the place. I'd say if you participate in all the activities (the gator feeding, the swamp walk, the zip line, the shows, and maybe even the off-road tour) you might be able to make it a half-day attraction at best. Then again, many of the park's exhibits are rather underwhelming, and aside from one crocodilian exhibit after another, there's not too much to do or see. For most people, once you go once there's really no point in traveling just to go back again. Yes, I enjoyed my visit, but you probably won't ever see me filming and featuring it on my youtube channel anytime in the foreseeable future. - apologies for the late response, I didn't get around to typing this up until now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gatorland
    Uploaded By:
    ZooNerd1234
    Date:
    11 Jan 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4896px
    Height:
    2752px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DC-FZ80
    Date / Time:
    2022:01:04 14:06:05
    Exposure Time:
    10/600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 500
    Focal Length:
    3.6 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).