Join our zoo community
ro6ca66

Aye-aye (exhibit) : Chester : 23 Apr 2016

I was pleased that my long-planned visit to Chester happened to take place just a few days after the opening of the new aye-aye exhibit. This is the view looking back into the exhibit from near the exit doors. Windows in the centre of the photo view into the rightmost of three enclosures (the very left-hand one being offshow). The ambient lighting levels are much lower than appears in the photo, which has been brightened to show a few details.

Aye-aye (exhibit) : Chester : 23 Apr 2016
ro6ca66, 26 Apr 2016
    • ro6ca66
      I was pleased that my long-planned visit to Chester happened to take place just a few days after the opening of the new aye-aye exhibit.

This is the view looking back into the exhibit from near the exit doors. Windows in the centre of the photo view into the rightmost of three enclosures (the very leftmost one being offshow).

The ambient lighting levels are much lower than appears in the photo, which has been brightened to show a few details.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Chester Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    ro6ca66
    Date:
    26 Apr 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    491.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 5D Mark III
    Date / Time:
    2016:04:23 15:51:53
    Exposure Time:
    1/2 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 12800
    Focal Length:
    19 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).