Jackwow

Brazilian Tapir

Another first for me. Walking Zone, 4 June 2013

Brazilian Tapir
    • Jackwow
      Another first for me.

Walking Zone, 4 June 2013
    • zooboy28
      Are you sure? You said in another post that you had been to Chester, where I'm pretty sure this species is kept too. And haven't you been to the Singapore Night Safari too? They have Serval and Bat-eared Fox, which you said were firsts too.
    • Jackwow
      Nope didn't see any Tapirs at Chester, only seen the Malayan species in various zoos before. Haven't been to Singapore Night Safari, although I did see a Serval in Chester earlier in the year and corrected my post in the CMNS gallery.
    • zooboy28
      Ah, fair enough. You must have been excited to see these species, they are all pretty cool.

Although this individual doesn't look very cool, kind of a vicious, carnivorous, potentially-zombified tapir...

Reminds me of the line in Fierce Creatures when Kevin Kline's character remarks that he's "dated better looking women" when he see's a tapir.
    • Brum
      I'm quite shocked at this revelation, you have missed most UK collections then. Lucky you getting to see so many Malayans though! :D

On a side note, you don't half look like Cracker in your avatar... ;)
    • Jackwow
      I get told that quite often. :D
    • Brum
      I suppose that's me showing my age, I think Hagrid would be more relevant nowadays! :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Chiang Mai Night Safari
    Uploaded By:
    Jackwow
    Date:
    7 Jun 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: