Join our zoo community
AnaheimZoo

Bronx Zoo- African Plains- Lion Exhibit (In the Dead of Winter)

February 23rd, 2012 The lion exhibit at the Bronx Zoo is quite nice. The lions have plenty of space to run around, and they have a nice overlook of the savanna in the background (which is home to nyala). However, this exhibit doesn't look [I]nearly[/I] as impressive as it does in the spring or summer months. I am visiting later this week, so I'll post a some pictures for comparison.

Bronx Zoo- African Plains- Lion Exhibit (In the Dead of Winter)
AnaheimZoo, 16 Apr 2012
    • AnaheimZoo
      February 23rd, 2012

The lion exhibit at the Bronx Zoo is quite nice. The lions have plenty of space to run around, and they have a nice overlook of the savanna in the background (which is home to n'yala). However, this exhibit doesn\'t look nearly as impressive as it does in the spring or summer months. I am visiting later this week, so I\'ll post a some pictures for comparison. Who knows? Maybe I can even get some pictures of the cubs I have been dying to see for over THREE years! :rolleyes: They're all grown up already, though. :(
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bronx Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    AnaheimZoo
    Date:
    16 Apr 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    524.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/4.3
    Make:
    NIKON
    Model:
    COOLPIX S6100
    Date / Time:
    2011:01:01 12:35:05
    Exposure Time:
    10/4000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    6.9 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).