Join our zoo community
Jodea

Capuchin and squirrel monkey enclosure

This enclosure is home to yellow-breasted capuchins (Cebus xanthosternos) and black-capped squirrel monkeys (Saimiri boliviensis). It was formerly a walk-through aviary for south-american birds. Photo taken: 15th August 2011

Capuchin and squirrel monkey enclosure
Jodea, 11 Nov 2011
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • Jodea
      This enclosure is home to yellow-breasted capuchins (Cebus xanthosternos) and black-capped squirrel monkeys (Saimiri boliviensis). It was formerly a walk-through aviary for south-american birds.

Photo taken: 15th August 2011
    • Toddy
      Thank you @Jodea for the new pictures from Parken Zoo. I have only visited in 2006 but I love the place. It is an absolute gem in the Scandinavian zoo world. Could you by any chance be persuaded to post a few more exhibit pictures from the zoo? And by a few I mean A LOT :p
    • Jodea
      Don't worry Toddy, I have a large bunch of photos to upload from both Parken Zoo and other zoos due to my low posting frequency on ZooChat over the last two years. They will come :)
    • Toddy
      Thanks Jodea, I am already looking forward to it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Parken Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Jodea
    Date:
    11 Nov 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1057px
    Aperture:
    f/5.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
    Date / Time:
    2011:08:15 16:24:57
    Exposure Time:
    1/100 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).