Join our zoo community
Parrotsandrew

Celebrating the award of a Pertinax Gold Star..........with the cart that m

With thanks to the Senior Assistant Keeper (who discouraged me from kissing the cart) for taking the photograph. We did take another, but for some reason the flash did not go off and the cart (and I) tilted backwards as the shutter released so unfortunately it was out of focus. P.S. That was the nearest thing to a gold star I could find. I thought I had one in my Christmas decorations, but apparently not.

Celebrating the award of a Pertinax Gold Star..........with the cart that m
Parrotsandrew, 18 Jul 2014
    • Parrotsandrew
      With thanks to the Senior Assistant Keeper (who discouraged me from kissing the cart) for taking the photograph. We did take another, but for some reason the flash did not go off, plus the cart and I tilted backwards as the shutter released; I have just put the photos on to my laptop and discovered it was out of focus as a result.

P.S. That was the nearest thing to a gold star I could find. I thought I had one in my Christmas decorations, but apparently not.
    • Pertinax
      Its pretty good.:D Look after it though as I may not dish out another one for some time....
    • Gigit
      I think you've been short-changed, Parrotsandrew. Pertinax should at least provide the Gold Star, if not an awards ceremony, rather than make you rummage round in your loft for one.

A photo of you and the cart caught in mid-air as you both went gracefully base over apex would have been worth another star, imho :D
    • Parrotsandrew
      My life is complete with just the one ;).
    • Parrotsandrew
      Re the Gold Star: That is a thought!

Re the cart moving: Unfortunately (??) it was not as dramatic as that - just a gentle tilt really.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sewerby Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Parrotsandrew
    Date:
    18 Jul 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    269 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.9
    Make:
    EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
    Model:
    KODAK EASYSHARE C180 Digital Camera
    Date / Time:
    2151:01:21 14:36:50
    Exposure Time:
    33333/1000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    5.7 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).