Join our zoo community
Giant Eland

Challenge: how many have you been to!?

Challenge: how many have you been to!?
Giant Eland, 8 Aug 2018
    • Giant Eland
      I've been to 12/18, with plans to visit 1 more in September!
    • snowleopard
      Great photo! I've visited 7 out of 18. (The 4 American zoos, the 1 Canadian zoo and the 2 Australian zoos)
      Giant Eland likes this.
    • Giant Eland
      @snowleopard with plans for at least Rotterdam (Diergaarde Blijdorp) in the near future right?
    • snowleopard
      @Giant Eland Well, in a year I'll be in Rotterdam. There are a few zoo nerds that might well be at 15 out of 18 zoos in this photo. I know that Tim Brown has probably been to all of the zoos besides maybe Auckland, Wellington and Melbourne. I know for sure that he has not been to Melbourne and I don't believe that he has visited New Zealand at all.
    • Giant Eland
      In September I will be taking a 2 week European (+ 2 days in Dubai) Zoo Trip in search of lifer mammal species. If my goal was to visit zoos from this photo I could easily visit 5 more (as I'll be in England, Netherlands, Germany and Denmark), leaving only Wellington. But alas lifer mammal species beat out this random challenge haha.
    • AWP
      6 out of 18
    • Ned
      I've been to 8, Taronga, Singapore and San Diego plus all the European ones except Blijdorp,
    • Chlidonias
      Six for me - not surprisingly, they are the two New Zealand ones, the two Australian ones, and the two Asian ones.
    • birdsandbats
      2/18 and don't remember much of either.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Beijing Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Giant Eland
    Date:
    8 Aug 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3170px
    Height:
    3968px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 60D
    Date / Time:
    2018:05:09 08:22:34
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    24 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).