Maguari

Chimpanzee Exhibit at Landau Zoo, 04/09/10

Chimpanzee Exhibit at Landau Zoo, 04/09/10
Maguari, 15 Jan 2011
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • zoogiraffe
      The best Chimp cage in Germany:rolleyes:
    • PAT
      With more height I think this sort of ape exhibit is the way to go, especially for space concious zoos. Plants and enrichment items could be added without the fear that they could aid the apes in an escape. Melbourne Zoo for example measures any logs and branches they add to their gorilla exhibit in case they could be propped against a wall and let the gorillas get out.
    • Eagle
      Wow not bad at all! :)
    • ANyhuis
      Wow, I don't know what you all are seeing in this picture that has you SO impressed! To me this just looks like a big cage with lots of stuff inside. I'm not being critical of it, as it's not at all bad, but "the best in Germany"?

I personally would much prefer the chimp exhibits in Leipzig, Zoom, and even Frankfurt.
    • Chlidonias
      did you miss the "rolls eyes" in zoogiraffe's post? :rolleyes:
    • ANyhuis
      Yes, I guess I did. I'm sorry but I don't know all of the symbols all that well. I just know that one famous ZooChatter works at this Zoo Landau, so I thought that maybe he was influencing some to have an elevated opinion of this zoo's exhibits.
    • Chlidonias
      ha, more like the opposite! :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoo Landau
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    15 Jan 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    434.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/4.5
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix S7000
    Date / Time:
    2010:09:04 13:59:34
    Exposure Time:
    10/2500 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    7.8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).