Cincinnati Zoo - Bonobo Exhibit

July 2008.

Cincinnati Zoo - Bonobo Exhibit
snowleopard, 25 Aug 2008
UngulateNerd92 likes this.
    • mstickmanp
      nice exhibit
    • snowleopard
      This photo only shows a portion of the exhibit, which overall is very impressive. I still think that Columbus and San Diego have absolutely exceptional bonobo habitats that are the best of their kind.
    • Moebelle
      I actually believe this is the best in the U.S, Columbus's has one climbing structure and looks like it has little shade, while for this exhibit is for some reason always shady, no matter how sunny it is (there are more trees to the exhibit today) . As for San Diego's, it looks really unnatural. Still they are beautiful world class exhibits
    • DavidBrown
      I really don't get this "best exhibit" thing. The zoo world needs all of the high quality bonobo exhibits that it can build. It looks like Cincy Zoo has a really good one from the photos. The San Diego Zoo has a very good bonobo exhibit that looks pretty natural also, although would agree with your assessment regarding the Safari Park exhibit (which is actually no longer a exhibit in the sense that people can't see it anymore since they disbanded the monorail).
    • jusko88
      Ive seen both Columbus & cincinnati Bonobo exhibits. There both good in there ways but cincinnati is bigger.
    • Moebelle
      Jusko88: I completely agree with you. It seems much more lush and shady too. Not to mention a giant tree that it much, much bigger than seen in the photo. While Columbus's has like what, one or two ropes for climbing?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    25 Aug 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    596.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.3
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DMC-TZ5
    Date / Time:
    2008:07:27 13:44:54
    Exposure Time:
    10/5000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 320
    Focal Length:
    4.7 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).