Join our zoo community
TinoPup

Claws N Paws - Short clawed otters

Claws N Paws - Short clawed otters
TinoPup, 19 Jul 2020
    • nczoofan
      The otters are still inside more than a decade later :( And the exhibit (as with basically all of the exhibits here) has not changed one bit from how I remembered it.
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      @nczoofan Yep, completely inside :( No reason for them to be!
    • snowleopard
      @nczoofan That's extremely disappointing. Welcome to another obscure American roadside menagerie that barely anyone has ever heard of!
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      @snowleopard and they have a large alligator snapping turtle completely outside.
    • nczoofan
      @TinoPup I don’t even want to know what there winter housing looks like. Also just realized that this pool is empty :rolleyes:
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      @nczoofan The pool being empty is at least justified - they have one that's a few months old and doesn't know how to swim yet, so there's just a few inches of water at the bottom of the pool.
    • CheeseChameleon1945
      Sadly, when I still lived in Pennsylvania I really wanted to go here, because younger I thought the animals they had here were "cool". I know now from looking at some photos in the gallery, this place is absolutely abysmal. I never managed to go here, (got to go to Pittsburgh instead:)) but I'm glad I didn't, does not look like a pleasant place.
    • TinoPup
    • CheeseChameleon1945
      @TinoPup Looking at some photos in the gallery, It doesn't look that great at all. If its not that bad for a roadside, I'd hate to see whats even worse.
    • TinoPup
      @CheeseChameleon2007 All of the photos in the gallery were taken by me, I know what it looks like :) It wasn't even the worst place I went to that day.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Claws 'N' Paws Animal Park
    Uploaded By:
    TinoPup
    Date:
    19 Jul 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    2268px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G955U
    Date / Time:
    2020:07:16 12:58:08
    Exposure Time:
    1/15 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).