Kakapo

Coppery Titi for identify

Please what species of Callicebus is it? At Parque das Leyendas, Peru

Coppery Titi for identify
Kakapo, 27 Aug 2017
    • Mehdi
      White-tailed titi?
    • Kakapo
      Maybe, altough I suppose that white-tailed titi should have a more boldly marked white front. The tail was not visible, even in the uncropped photo, as it lies behind the trunk. I will search if Parque de las Leyendas hold that species.
    • nicholas
      I agree that C. discolor is the best guess, but it's hard to be sure from this picture alone. Also, Parque das Leyendas has had hybrids before.
    • Kakapo
      Hybrids? Oh damn :-(
      Do you long how long before? This photo was took on July this year.
      I was unable to find what species the Parke de las Leyendas holds or holded. Do you know if they keep C. discolor? And what species of spider monkeys too?
      Thanks a lot!
      Isidro
    • Anteaterman
      Red bearded titi.
    • Kakapo
      Thanks, Anteatermant. How sure are you? By google images, Callicebus caquetensis should not have white frons....
    • Anteaterman
      Google search for red bearded titi. I compared this photo to the images on google, but I am now starting to think that it is a White Tailed Titi, like @Zoo Tycooner FR said.
    • Kakapo
      Thanks, then it will be kept as white-tailed.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Animal or Zoo Identification
    Uploaded By:
    Kakapo
    Date:
    27 Aug 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    627px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).