Join our zoo community
Toddy

Duisburg Zoo - Sea lion exhibit

The sea lion exhibit in Duisburg Zoo, Germany. This exhibit houses Californian sea lions. The pool is decent in size but a bit shallow. The sea lions can also rest in the very shallow water in the bottom of the moat that surrounds the exhibit. July 2009

Duisburg Zoo - Sea lion exhibit
Toddy, 29 Dec 2009
    • Toddy
      The sea lion exhibit in Duisburg Zoo, Germany. This exhibit houses Californian sea lions. The pool is decent in size but a bit shallow. The sea lions can also rest in the very shallow water in the bottom of the moat that surrounds the exhibit.

July 2009
    • chizlit
      I was lucky enough to be there are feeding time on my last visit. The moat bit surprised me as the sealions went over the wall at great speed to get the fish and I thought oh no they are now trapped in there! I was fooled as they can easily get out again!
    • Toddy
      During my last visit one of the sea lions was relaxing in the warm, shallow water in the moat and seemed to really enjoy it
    • Zebraduiker
      This pool formerly housed elephant seals, south african and south american fur seals,AND patagonian and californian sealions together !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoo Duisburg
    Uploaded By:
    Toddy
    Date:
    29 Dec 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    365.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    E-510
    Date / Time:
    2009:07:14 10:33:50
    Exposure Time:
    1/125 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    14 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).