Join our zoo community
UngulateNerd92

Edaphosaurus pogonias - Field Museum of Natural History 2014

This photo was taken at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois, USA As far as I remember, most of the specimens in the area I took this photo, there were mostly skeletons of various Therapsid taxa, I can refer to my notes for further details if anybody is interested I personally believe that Field Museum of Natural History needs a gallery of its own, but since there isn't one, I am uploading this photo here

Edaphosaurus pogonias - Field Museum of Natural History 2014
UngulateNerd92, 31 Oct 2015
Semioptera likes this.
    • UngulateNerd92
      This photo was taken at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois, USA on October, 19, 2014

As far as I remember, a majority of the specimens in the area I took this photo were skeletons of various Therapsid taxa, I can refer to my notes for further details if anybody is interested

I personally believe that Field Museum of Natural History needs a gallery of its own, but since there isn\'t one, I am uploading this photo here
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Field Museum of Natural History
    Uploaded By:
    UngulateNerd92
    Date:
    31 Oct 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    65.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    490px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).