Join our zoo community
zoogiraffe

Education sign

Education sign
zoogiraffe, 15 Jul 2009
    • James27
      Did you see the lemur one? I quote:
      "Lemurs are not related to us and yet they still have the opposable thumbs and the ability to swing through the trees like all great apes".
      ARGH! I appreciate the christian view point, but why are they giving people incorrect facts?!
    • jbnbsn99
      How utterly terrible and awful is this? This is like the Creationist Museum here in the US that promotes the idea that dinosaurs and man lived side by side and that those dinosaurs ate only fruit and vegetables.
    • zoogiraffe
      Because thats what they believe is true!
    • zoogiraffe
      But the Dinosaur`s where on Noahs Ark according to this place they have a model of the Ark showing where they and all the animal would have been on the Ark.
    • jbnbsn99
      Wow, just wow. This to me is the exact opposite of what a zoo should be. A zoo should be a place where you can see good honest science while being exposed to the natural world.
    • CZJimmy
      Some of the creationist theories that i've read state that the dinosaurs were kept off the ark and that is why there is fossil evidence of their existance, but none around today...
    • snowleopard
      I read something very interesting the other day: orangutans are more closely related to humans than they are to gorillas. Does anyone know if that is true?
    • jbnbsn99
      That study is based purely on morphological aspects and not genetics. It seems to be a very flawed study.
    • mloktionov
      That's why they weren't accepted into EAZA as their 'educational' information was not based on science. BIAZA still let them in though, but not any more.
    • Maguari
      I think it was an act of great restraint on zoogiraffe's part not to put inverted commas around 'education' in this photo's title.

Because this sign is complete balderdash.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
    Uploaded By:
    zoogiraffe
    Date:
    15 Jul 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count: