• LaughingDove
      29th March 2016
      in the Amazon section
    • gentle lemur
      Very nice photo :)

Alan
    • LaughingDove
      Thank you :)
      Shame about the washed-out leaves on top though.
    • gentle lemur
      You can't have everything and I prefer to see the eels. If you saved the RAW file and have access to Photoshop, you can probably find some highlight detail in the Monstera. Incidentally that's a very good choice for this tank as all those roots dangling in the water look very good and they also do wonders for the quality of the water.

Alan
    • LaughingDove
      My camera takes pictures directly as JPEGs so I don't have RAW files unfortunately.
      This tank was one of the more attractive ones in the aquarium. Also washed out in this picture is the quite pretty yellow water lily flower (I don't know enough about plants to be more specific unfortunately).
      Most of the tanks in this aquarium are quite nice, though a few exceptions included the Dwarf Crocodile enclosure which I uploaded a picture of this morning.
      I've written a few of my thoughts on this aquarium here http://www.zoochat.com/170/trip-gdansk-441720/ which I was going to link in the description of each picture, but I totally forgot and I can't be bothered to go back through all of them now :p.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gdynia Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    LaughingDove
    Date:
    2 Apr 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix HS25EXR
    Date / Time:
    2016:03:29 00:13:07
    Exposure Time:
    1/27 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).