Join our zoo community
Maguari

Elephant House Renovation at Hanoi Zoo, 15/03/12

Being repainted while still occupied. The elephants were chained, but on quite long chains. Not sure I'd want to be the one on the scaffold! He wasn't on his own - the elephants were being well monitored.

Elephant House Renovation at Hanoi Zoo, 15/03/12
Maguari, 28 Apr 2012
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • Maguari
      Being repainted while still occupied. The elephants were chained, but on quite long chains. Not sure I\'d want to be the one on the scaffold! He wasn\'t on his own - the elephants were being well monitored.
    • DavidBrown
      You're right that the exhibit looks better from a distance than close up, especially if the eles are chained up all day.

How did the giraffe exhibit look (assuming they actually have one - the map shows one, but I know that maps don't always reflect reality)?
    • Maguari
      There's an exhibit that was clearly built for giraffes - it's used for deer now. No sign of any actual giraffes. There'll be pictures of it in the next batch. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hanoi Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    28 Apr 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix S7000
    Date / Time:
    2012:03:15 01:36:44
    Exposure Time:
    10/1100 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    7.8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).