Join our zoo community
Arizona Docent

entrance with construction

July 2011. As seen from inside looking out (standing on the ramp by siamangs - the railroad tracks can be seen in the foreground). The pyramid roof on the far end is the entrance. Not sure what this construction is for, but it is very shallow as you can see and my guess is maybe a group entrance?

entrance with construction
Arizona Docent, 7 Jul 2011
    • Arizona Docent
      July 2011.
      As seen from inside looking out (standing on the ramp by siamangs - the railroad tracks can be seen in the foreground). The pyramid roof on the far end is the entrance. Not sure what this construction is for, but it is very shallow as you can see and my guess is maybe a group entrance?
    • snowleopard
      Is that separate entrance (meant to be for groups of school kids) still not finished? It looks almost exactly the same as it did last August, 11 months ago!
    • Arizona Docent
      Yes, it is just bare framework. So according to you, my guess is correct - it is a group entrance (for field trips, etc).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ABQ BioPark Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Arizona Docent
    Date:
    7 Jul 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    62.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    432px
    Height:
    288px
    Aperture:
    f/11.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 5D Mark II
    Date / Time:
    2011:07:05 08:10:44
    Exposure Time:
    1/250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    24 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).