Great shot!
    • drzoomi
      what a nice picture:)
    • EvilKittie
      great shot BUT THEY ARE DANCING!!!!
    • Reevesie
      lmao its the only time ive ever seen tiger dance :D
    • EvilKittie
      :D:D when eva i see tigers fighting i her someone say "look son/daugther they are dancing!" :(:(
    • Reevesie
      that was the only time ive ever seen tigers fighting, it was awesome so glad i had my camera
    • EvilKittie
      ye it is a once in the life time chance, ive seen only a few times coz ive seen some mixing of males+females
    • Blackduiker
      Blackduiker

One of my all-time best shots, was of two Tigers fighting at the Los Angeles Zoo back in the 1980s. The shot showed them almost mirroring one-another, snarl-for-snarl, and in black-and-white. As a matter-of-fact, that whole album of black-and-white zoo animal photos was some of my all-time best work. I lost them all during a move to an apartment just next door. I've been puzzled as to their whereabouts ever since. I've never been fortunate enough to take a shot like that again; consider yourself very fortunate Reevesie.:cool:
    • Reevesie
      I do, we were at the zoo all day and they tigers were asleep, it was just by chance i went past them on my way out and got this and some other shots
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoo Miami
    Uploaded By:
    Reevesie
    Date:
    3 Nov 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    68.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    604px
    Height:
    402px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).