Join our zoo community
ThylacineAlive

Finding Nemo Tank

Finding Nemo Tank
ThylacineAlive, 24 Mar 2019
Coelacanth18 and Elephantlover like this.
    • ThylacineAlive
      Finding Nemo tank. November 30, 2018. Complete with Common Clownfish, Pacific Blue Tang, Yellow Tang, Black-Tailed Humbug Damselfish, Longfin Bannerfish, and Long-Spined Porcupinefish.
    • Great Argus
      I note the stand in of Heniochus acuminatus for Zanclus cornutus. Not surprised given the tank's appearance.
      Royal Gramma, cleaner shrimp and starfish are missing too I note.
    • Kakapo
      I entered here for comment the same than Great Argus, but as he already did, I will comment another thing: Fake freshwater plants for a marine aquarium?? This is like the infamous fake coral reef aquarium for cichlids that popped up on Zoochat recently... Plus, a clownfish without an anemone, that is sad :(
    • Great Argus
      And blue tropical aquarium rock... :confused:

Thylo, how big is this aquarium? Looking at it again the design and light look exactly like my 30 gallon aquarium...
    • ThylacineAlive
    • Hipporex
      @Kakapo I know clownfish do better with a anemone but haven't they been known to do okay without one in aquariums?
    • Great Argus
      @ThylacineAlive I had meant this particular tank, but it looks like they all are pretty small.

@Hipporex Yes, they have lived just as long without an anemone as with one.
    • Kakapo
      @Hipporex Yes, they can live without anemone, but they feel much better with one. Not sure if "okay" is the best word.
      I think that a comparation woild be more or less the same than any medium-sized mammal (porcupine, fennec, civet...) can live without a shelter. But it's just stressful for them.
    • birdsandbats
      I'm pretty sure Heniochus diphreutes didn't appear in the movie.
    • ThylacineAlive
      @birdsandbats What tells you the fish is H. diphreutes and not acuminatus?

~Thylo
      Kakapo likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Biomes Marine Biology Center
    Uploaded By:
    ThylacineAlive
    Date:
    24 Mar 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1620px
    Height:
    1080px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).