Join our zoo community
Gigit

Former Cusimanse enclosure, February 2022

Former Cusimanse enclosure, February 2022
Gigit, 17 Feb 2022
TinoPup and German Zoo World like this.
    • Gigit
      The former Cusimanse enclosure being prepared for new residents. While I was trying to get a good shot, a mother and child arrived and pressurised us to move. She told her child several times that he could have a look soon. Is it bad that I felt a gratifying frisson of revenge as we moved off and she took our place only to find 'there's nothing in there' ;)
    • TriUK
      @Gigit karma!
      So…, the guessing begins. My money is on Tortoises, Adders, Cusimanse (returning) or meerkats.
      Gigit likes this.
    • Gigit
      @TriUK I have heard 'mongoose' mentioned on the grapevine. Something small, anyway, that likes nooks and crannies and will possibly only be using the lower part of the house?
    • TriUK
      @Gigit - that would make sense. I also thought Potoroo or Armadillo?
      Gigit likes this.
    • Gigit
      @TriUK Well, they've already got a rarely/never-seen armadillo. Maybe she'd be more visible there than in Monkey Heights?
      TriUK likes this.
    • Gigit
      Incidentally, as at 22 March, this has been off limits for a couple of weeks, blocked by barriers while work is done. So there is/was no chance of viewing Bruce the Echidna.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paignton Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Gigit
    Date:
    17 Feb 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1642px
    Height:
    1095px
    Aperture:
    f/3.2
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DMC-FZ1000
    Date / Time:
    2022:02:17 12:05:15
    Exposure Time:
    10/2000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 125
    Focal Length:
    9.12 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).