Join our zoo community
cypher

Future Giraffe Exhibit Main Yard

Grass has been laid down fairly recently. It looks much better than before.

Future Giraffe Exhibit Main Yard
cypher, 5 Jun 2014
    • cypher
      Grass has been laid down fairly recently. It looks much better than before.
    • arcticwolf
      This exhibit looks so much better with grass! I can't wait for the giraffes to finally move in. Did the construction look like it was almost done?
    • cypher
      The Main yard looks complete, can't remember how the back yard looks from the zoomobile. I was fiddling with my camera settings.
    • TZFan
      Wow what a difference grass makes! The exhibit looks so much better green.
    • cypher
      Indeed, it looks well maintained now.
    • TZFan
      With the grass in and likely things finishing up soon I would guess the girls will move over by July. Boy will Mstari have fun discovering her new home. Twiga might be a little stressed at first but she too will eventually enjoy it. Just the space to wander around in will be fantastic for them.
    • Animal
      This looks so nice. Rocks with plants in front, the gras area behind and then... silver chain link. Why?
    • Flixox101
      I hope the silver chain link is temporary because it wasn't there before when the elephants were present.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    5 Jun 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    371.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2014:06:05 10:35:46
    Exposure Time:
    1/1600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).