Join our zoo community
RatioTile

Glow-Worm Cave

Glow-Worm Cave
    • DavidBrown
      The concept for this exhibit is brilliant, but I've seen several people say that the execution of it doesn't work as well as they hoped it would. What is your opinion @RatioTile ?
    • RatioTile
      @DavidBrown You mostly see a bunch of glowing lights there. This is similar to the firefly exhibit at the same zoo's other insectarium building, and also splitfin flashlight fish exhibits at aquariums.
    • DavidBrown
      @RatioTile Thanks for the information. I see that the drive-through lion exhibit at this zoo is being renovated. Do you know what they are doing to it? Are they eliminating the bus component to give the lions uninterrupted space?
    • RatioTile
      @DavidBrown I don’t remember the drive-through lion exhibit. In July 2019 I saw a large pride of lions in a massive pit, roaring impressively. I know some of the elder lions have since passed away, but not much else about Tama’s lions.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Tama Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    RatioTile
    Date:
    13 Nov 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2588px
    Height:
    2537px
    Aperture:
    f/2.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot G9 X
    Date / Time:
    2019:07:11 11:23:18
    Exposure Time:
    1/15 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    10.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).