Join our zoo community
cypher

Growing Penguin Chick

Here's as shot of 2 Penguin Chicks in the little makeshift nursery at the indoor section of the Penguin exhibit. The one standing was attacking the one on the ground whenever it tried poking its head out. So it just stayed in a ball on the floor.

Growing Penguin Chick
cypher, 19 Dec 2014
    • cypher
      Here\'s as shot of 2 Penguin Chicks in the little makeshift nursery at the indoor section of the Penguin exhibit.

The one standing was attacking the one on the ground whenever it tried poking its head out. So it just stayed in a ball on the floor.
    • TZFan
      Glad to see the chicks are on display now. I hear all 5 have survived. Some are probably too small to be on display yet but after last years lack of chicks this is great to see.
    • arcticwolf
      Penguin chicks are so cute! I hope I'll have a chance to see them before they grow up.
    • TZFan
      Dont forget Arcticwolf there is the possibility of more chicks in March and April. If you miss these 5 more could come.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    19 Dec 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2014:12:18 11:44:56
    Exposure Time:
    1/640 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1000
    Focal Length:
    70 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).