Join our zoo community
sooty mangabey

Hamerton Zoo, new guidebook, April 2019

Hamerton Zoo, new guidebook, April 2019
sooty mangabey, 9 Apr 2019
demonmoth, Brum, Designaka and 7 others like this.
    • Daubentoniidae
      Could you upload a picture of the map please as I can't seem to find an up-to date one anywhere.
    • sooty mangabey
      This is the front cover of Hamerton’s new guidebook, newly available. It has 50 pages, is filled with photos by @ro6ca66, and is, I think, a publication that will appeal to the general public and also to knowledgeable zoo enthusiasts. It sells for £3.50.
      snowleopard likes this.
    • sooty mangabey
      @Daubentoniidae I think you’ll need to buy a copy of the guidebook to get the map!
    • Daubentoniidae
      @sooty mangabey I would if lived anywhere near Hamerton but unfortunately I've never been and the only map I can find is quite outdated.
    • dublinlion
      Can the guidebook be ordered from outside UK and do they use paypal.
    • TeaLovingDave
      @Daubentoniidae I have a feeling you live a lot closer to Hamerton than I do :p it's very much worth the effort to reach.
    • Daubentoniidae
      @TeaLovingDave I know it is, judging by the species that they have it looks amazing.
    • ThylacineAlive
      @Daubentoniidae It is amazing. I try to make a point to visit whenever I get to the UK (twice so far!)

~Thylo
    • Daubentoniidae
      @ThylacineAlive It's just a shame that I've never been. Where else could you see wombats, quolls, civets, maned wolves, aardwolves, caracals, rusty-spotted cats, grisons, jackals, tayras, brush-tailed possums, spotted hyrax and malayan tigers all at once, it's just incredible how many species they have that I've NEVER seen and they're always getting more. Did any of the species listed above come from the Rare Species Conservation Centre?
    • TeaLovingDave
      @Daubentoniidae

Did any of the species listed above come from the Rare Species Conservation Centre?

Eastern Aardwolf and Malayan Tiger did. I am not 100% sure either way on Rusty-spotted Cat. All of the other species you cite definitely did not.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hamerton Zoo Park
    Uploaded By:
    sooty mangabey
    Date:
    9 Apr 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    707px
    Height:
    1013px
    Date / Time:
    2019:04:09 21:53:01

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).