Join our zoo community
Arizona Docent

Hip Dingo store

Found this shop in downtown San Antonio (Texas, USA) while walking to the bus stop to go to the zoo. I thought our Aussie friends would find it amusing.

Hip Dingo store
Arizona Docent, 13 Feb 2012
    • Arizona Docent
      Found this shop in downtown San Antonio (Texas, USA) while walking to the bus stop to go to the zoo. I thought our Aussie friends would find it amusing.
    • jbnbsn99
      I remember an all Aussie shop in downtown SA. It's where I bought my didgeridoo.

AD, how were you able to find a hotel in SA this past weekend?
    • Arizona Docent
      I booked my flight a few months ago on a special from Southwest and did not realize that there was a big rodeo in San Antonio that week. However, I was in Waco on the weekend (Thursday night and Friday night) and was in San Antonio earlier in the week (Tuesday night and Wednesday night), so maybe it was less crowded then? I stayed at Motel 6 Market Square (on the edge of downtown) and I know from another walkup customer they still had rooms.
    • jbnbsn99
      Boy, you got out of town just in time. This past weekend was the big music convention, one of the biggest in the country. Every hotel within 40 miles is usually booked solid.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoos & Animals in the Media
    Uploaded By:
    Arizona Docent
    Date:
    13 Feb 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    59.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    432px
    Height:
    288px
    Aperture:
    f/2.7
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot A1000 IS
    Date / Time:
    2012:02:09 07:38:57
    Exposure Time:
    1/80 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    6.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).