Join our zoo community
OrangePerson

Hunting dogs

Hunting dogs
OrangePerson, 22 Mar 2015
amur leopard likes this.
    • Macaw16
      That's a great picture, I hope to see them on their new enclosure soon...
    • OrangePerson
      They're still just in the woodland side at the moment whilst the other side with the den is settling down.
    • Macaw16
      I mean I haven't seen them since 2013 as they weren't in their usual enclosure last summer while their new enclosure was being built.
    • Big Rob
      I'm afraid these are all new dogs Macaw,the others all passed away from age related issues.

Hopefully the grass is growing quickly in the new enclosure ,now its warmed up a bit,and they will be let in over Easter some time. The dens,sand bath area and lake all get relatively uninterrupted views and should give great photo opportunities of these beautifully marked animals.:D
    • Macaw16
      Now your making me want to go even more (FYI I want to go ALOT anyway).
    • Big Rob
      Here's a link to my photo in the gallery then Macaw16. Taken in November I think. I'm sure they will be seen sunning themselves around this part of the enclosure, when its finally all opened, as its south facing and gets full sun all day.

http://www.zoochat.com/1070/finished-hunting-dog-enclosure-26-10-a-389710/ :D

Hope Orangeperson doesn't mind me hi-jacking their post.:eek:

Wait until the newly arrived polar bear is settled in and in the new enclosure and get yourself there Macaw16. Its a great day out,with new stuff to see every few months.
    • Macaw16
      Hopefully I'll get their this Easter, but persuading my parents is the hard part:(.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Yorkshire Wildlife Park
    Uploaded By:
    OrangePerson
    Date:
    22 Mar 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    533px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 50D
    Date / Time:
    2015:03:21 17:54:13
    Exposure Time:
    1/80 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 800
    Focal Length:
    340 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).