Join our zoo community
Malayan Tapir

Hyeana

Looking a bit scuffy

Hyeana
Malayan Tapir, 21 Apr 2010
    • Malayan Tapir
      Looking a bit scuffy

bad quality as glass was all scratched so had to alter it a bit (badly)
    • Maguari
      Very exciting arrivals. Thanks for the photo!
    • Pertinax
      Was this in the old Lion enclosure or somewhere else? I did not see the Hyaenas the other day on my visit..
    • Malayan Tapir
      these are in the old lion exhibit but wen i saw them, as soon as i took a this picture, they went under the big bush in the middle of there exhibit which you can just see on the side of the pic
    • Pertinax
      I did look hard for them but to no avail. It looked as if the enclosure was being used yet the signage indicated it was still being 'renovated', but I knew from this photo that the hyaenas had arrived...:confused:
    • johnstoni
      I wonder if the choice to exhibit this species came as a result of the fact they are unlikely to have aardwolves for much longer with just one, elderly animal left?
    • Pertinax
      I didn't see him/her either this time. Quite possibly as they are so alike apart from size.

Speaking of invisible animals at Twycross, once again I saw no Malayan Tapir(s) inside or out- the only place I think it could have been was in the shed closest to the Road as you cannot access that area.
    • tomzoo123
      I wonder what will be housed in the aardwold enclosure once it goes? The aardwolf has a large sized enclisure for a single animal, and it is never outside!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Twycross Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Malayan Tapir
    Date:
    21 Apr 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: