Join our zoo community
SivatheriumGuy

"Iberian fauna" exhibit -Parque de la Naturaleza de Cabárceno (2022)

Housing Iberian red deer, Common fallow deer, European mouflon and Barbary macaques.

"Iberian fauna" exhibit -Parque de la Naturaleza de Cabárceno (2022)
SivatheriumGuy, 7 Aug 2022
JigerofLemuria, KevinB and Mr Gharial like this.
    • Mr Gharial
      This one really was my favourite enclosure in the park, did you enjoy your visit? (I went somewhere last week)
    • SivatheriumGuy
      It's certainly an exhibit I like too, but I'd rather see it with proper monkey-proof fencing since the macaques can pretty effortlessly get out of it. It's still a lovely exhibit, although the macaque problem bothers me a bunch.
      And yeah, I did enjoy my visit. Cabárceno will forever have a very important spot in myself when it comes to zoos, it was the first ever facility I ever visited and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be as passionate about this world if it wasn't for this park. I also think many things have changed for the better since my last visit and that is always nice to see, but many other things have to change if I really want to consider it a top-nocth institution. Seeing the moose and cape buffaloes was also an amazing experience, it's always great seeing new species being included.
      Mr Gharial likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Parque de la Naturaleza de Cabarceno
    Uploaded By:
    SivatheriumGuy
    Date:
    7 Aug 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G780G
    Date / Time:
    2022:08:03 14:53:48
    Exposure Time:
    1/2430 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 40
    Focal Length:
    5.4 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).