Join our zoo community
SivatheriumGuy

Iberian wolf exhibit- Lacuniacha

Iberian wolf exhibit- Lacuniacha
SivatheriumGuy, 29 Apr 2019
Semioptera and Anniella like this.
    • Anniella
      Thanks for sharing pictures of a place I have never seen or heard of before. What was your impression of this place? It appears to feature mainly Iberian and entirely Eurasian species, and its habitats seem to make great usage of existing land from what I can tell. This looks like a place that, if I was visiting the Pyrenees, I would love to visit.
    • SivatheriumGuy
      I really enjoyed the place. They don't have many species but I really like how they are exhibited and how they use their existing land. One thing that I really enjoyed were the chamois and ibex exhibits, which were walk-throug! Also, the whole "cervids" area (despite having wild boars, aurochs, and mouflons in it) was a big walk through fallow deer area. The whole bison exhibit is amazing and it was my second time seeing Przwalksis horses. It's definitely worth a visit if you are near the area.
      Anniella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lacuniacha
    Uploaded By:
    SivatheriumGuy
    Date:
    29 Apr 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4608px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/3.0
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    VR340,D750
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:10 14:29:49
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    4.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).