Join our zoo community
OhSnapItsKirby

IMG_35533

IMG_35533
OhSnapItsKirby, 3 Jun 2013
    • jusko88
      whats that other animal in with the rhinos?
    • Arizona Docent
      You should have waited half a day for the world to rotate on its axis before taking the picture, then your photo would be right side up! ;)
    • Chlidonias
      the photo is right side up: these are roof rhinos, the worst kind of rhino because they can launch surprise attacks from above. Most feared beast in Africa they are.
    • Hix
      In Australia we call them Drop-rhinos.
    • OhSnapItsKirby
      Ah no! I'm sorry; I didn't even realize this picture was upside down until now. I'm still trying to figure out the gallery's features. Is there any way I can fix this?
    • OhSnapItsKirby
      Jusko88, if my memory serves me correctly, there were Common Eland, Lechwe (there's one in the picture), Greater rhea, Emu, Fallow Deer, Wildebeest, Addax, Sable Antelope, and Sitatunga.

There are smaller enclosures within this larger "Game Reserve" for Greater Kudu, Eastern Bongo, Capybara, Longhorn Cattle, and African Hunting Dogs.

Also, the two islands in the center of the lake in this enclosure house gorillas.
    • IanRRobinson
      Never seen 'em. I suppose they're happier Down Under...
    • Arizona Docent
      If you fix it, you will ruin all our jokes. I say leave it.
    • FBBird
      IMG....

Love the concept of Drop Rhinos
    • Chlidonias
      no, you have to ask for it to be deleted and then re-upload it the right way up. But don't do that, it is better the way it is. From the point of view of Australasians the photo is the right way up anyway.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gulf Breeze Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    OhSnapItsKirby
    Date:
    3 Jun 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    468.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1195px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).