Big Rob

Indoor play-area progress 17-5-15

Newly fitted canvas type roof.

Indoor play-area progress 17-5-15
Big Rob, 19 May 2015
    • Big Rob
      Newly fitted canvas type roof.
    • banham.tiger
      Do they really need another indoor play area????
    • Maguari
      I went in the one by the baboons once, to check out the baboon viewing and the cafe inside. It was absolutely heaving, and on a not-especially busy day - I never even made it near the window. To be honest, and much as I hate to admit it, they quite possibly do need more under-cover space. Just console yourself that they're building for Giant Otters at the same time. :)
    • Big Rob
      They don't "need" one,but they get lots of yearly memberships from young families who come just to use the play areas rather than pay £4 or £5 each time to use a soft play facility locally. It also brings in lots of revenue in the quieter months especially in the cafes.
      I'm not a fan as I go to wildlife parks/zoo's to see animals. But if it keeps the kids happy then the parents are going to be happy and come again. So everyone's a winner.
    • gentle lemur
      It looks as if this indoor play area might not have any doors. An example of fine Yorkshire logic perhaps :D

Alan
    • Big Rob
      Its always sunny in Yorkshire,it doesn't need doors.;)

Seriously though,i think its going to be more of an "undercover" play area rather than an indoor one. But as usual,i could be way off the mark.

I will keep taking photos to keep you guys and girls informed on the progress.:)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Yorkshire Wildlife Park
    Uploaded By:
    Big Rob
    Date:
    19 May 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: