Join our zoo community
d1am0ndback

Inside of Aviary

Inside of Aviary
d1am0ndback, 22 Sep 2019
Coelacanth18 likes this.
    • Great Argus
      Those dead branch piles are certainly a bit of an eyesore...
    • d1am0ndback
      @Great Argus This is a major work in progress as well it didn't even have the trees until my last visit 2 weeks ago. That being said the birds love those dead branches, many of the pheasants were having a blast running around in them.
      Great Argus likes this.
    • Great Argus
      @d1am0ndback Fair enough. Am I correct in seeing most of the trees being put in are conifers?
    • d1am0ndback
      @Great Argus That appears to be the case, yes. There are a few other types of trees you can see in the other photos.
    • Girafarig
      I’m definitely late but can anyone give me a species list?
    • d1am0ndback
      @Girafarig At the time this was taken the list was actually quite interesting. I'm pretty sure it is in one of the threads about this facility as I did post a few species lists on here. Unfortunately the zoo has undergone many changes over the course of a year and this aviary in particular has suffered great losses in diversity. As of my last visit in November all that remained was Eurasian Wigeon, Northern Shoveler, Radjah Shelduck, Common Shelduck, Cackling Goose, Canada Goose, Mandarin Duck, Ringed Teal, Black Swan, Marbled Teal, Gray-headed Swamp Hen, Swinhoe's Pheasant, California Quail, and Indian Peafowl.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Aggieland Safari
    Uploaded By:
    d1am0ndback
    Date:
    22 Sep 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G975U
    Date / Time:
    2019:09:22 10:26:46
    Exposure Time:
    1/831 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).