Join our zoo community
SwampDonkey

Into the deep - jellys

Into the deep  - jellys
SwampDonkey, 20 Mar 2023
    • Northwest_FIsh_Keeping
      Abyssal Comb Jellies - Beroe abyssicola is the species if anyone is wondering.

BTW, do you remember what species was in the small, circular in wall tank in the background?
      SwampDonkey likes this.
    • SwampDonkey
      @Northwest_FIsh_Keeping unfortunately I do not...I get kind of turned around on jelly species and did not take notes of all the species there.
    • Northwest_FIsh_Keeping
      @SwampDonkey No worries, I believe it's the long spur jelly (Leuckartiara longicalcar)
      from an Instagram post I saw a while ago that showed them on display but it's hard to tell since the species list doesn't get updated that often on the MBA site. I'm going down next week so I'll check when i get there
      SwampDonkey likes this.
    • SwampDonkey
      @Northwest_FIsh_Keeping yea, the MBA website is kind of tough to tell what is actually out on display or in the collection and what is just informational. For example they have deep sea angler fish on the website, but not in the collection.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monterey Bay Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    SwampDonkey
    Date:
    20 Mar 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Google
    Model:
    Pixel 6a
    Date / Time:
    2023:03:13 15:19:35
    Exposure Time:
    233325/1000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 362
    Focal Length:
    2.35 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).