Join our zoo community
Jena

Brown Rockfish at Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo

Brown Rockfish at Omaha Zoo, I took this August 7th 2022

Brown Rockfish at Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo
Jena, 18 Aug 2022
    • Jena
      @Giant Eland if it helps the species that the zoo had listed at this exhibit was California Sheephead, California Moray Eel, Horn Shark, Swell Shark, California Scorpionfish, Cabezon, Brown Rockfish, Blue Rockfish, Copper Rockfish, Black Rockfish and Quillback Rockfish. I made sure to take a photo of the sign right after I took this photo. Obviously not a shark or eel so can cross those out for sure.
      RatioTile likes this.
    • RatioTile
      @Jena Of those options I would say Brown Rockfish. Dark spot on operculum (gill cover) and the speckling on the back check out.
      Jena likes this.
    • Jena
      @RatioTileTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      RatioTile likes this.
    • RatioTile
      @Jena No problem! If you have more fish photos you need IDs of, you can send them my way.
    • Jena
      @RatioTile thanks!! And I do have more fish photos but I can't figure out how to send it to message, it either wants me to use a imange link which I can't find due to the photo being in my files on my computer and not a website or it wants me to do photos I already shared on media.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Jena
    Date:
    18 Aug 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4608px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/4.5
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot SX530 HS
    Date / Time:
    2022:08:07 10:20:04
    Exposure Time:
    1/15 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1600
    Focal Length:
    13.814 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).