Join our zoo community
Maguari

Jaguar Enclosure at Cabarceno, 11/06/15

With three black and two spotted Jaguars on show.

Jaguar Enclosure at Cabarceno, 11/06/15
Maguari, 17 Jun 2015
    • Maguari
      With three black and two spotted Jaguars on show.
    • snowleopard
      At least this zoo appears to mow all of their huge enclosures, or else visitors would never be able to spot any animals! Having 5 Jaguars on show is rather extraordinary, unless there were semi-adult cubs in with their parents. Jacksonville Zoo in Florida used to have at least 6 Jaguars but the cats were on a rotational basis in the two on-show exhibits and visitors would only ever see perhaps 3 cats between the two enclosures.
    • Maguari
      They all looked like adults. I think it's simply a case of you can get away with more when the enclosures are this big! The size of this compared to the enclosures at Jacksonville (or Chester, or anywhere else I've seen jags!) is a very different level.
    • Pertinax
      Everything here seems on a different level! :) Never seen such enormous enclosures for Big Cats, probably larger than most Safari Parks even.
    • zooman
      I wonder how much live prey they have the opportunity to stalk and catch?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Parque de la Naturaleza de Cabarceno
    Uploaded By:
    Maguari
    Date:
    17 Jun 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    FinePix S9500
    Date / Time:
    2015:06:12 03:42:24
    Exposure Time:
    10/4200 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    6.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).