Join our zoo community
Moebelle

Jan. 2023 - Kilamanjaro Safaris

Jan. 2023 - Kilamanjaro Safaris
Moebelle, 30 Jan 2023
ZooNerd1234, OkapiFan, KevinB and 2 others like this.
    • pachyderm pro
      How was it filming the Kilimanjaro Safari? Did you have to through multiple times to gather enough footage for everything?
    • Moebelle
      @pachyderm pro I asked several Disney fans in advance to find out what it would be like to film it, including some who have actually filmed it themselves in the way I was trying to. They all said the main issue is the wait time since multiple go arounds are required. The funny thing is we never waited more than 20 minutes for 7 total rides on a very busy day.

Sadly however, that wasn't enough and it's safe to say it is 100% impossible to film it in my traditional format. You don't stop for more than 4 seconds, even for the headliners, and the shake is just too much. I may have given up on the Safari but it didn't affect the mood of my visit, which was more than satisfactory and... magical.
    • Emanuel Theodorus
      @Moebelle I remembered that you are the biggest fans of themed exhibits judging by your Youtube videos, and I think you might be a Disney fan in one way or another as well, so I definitely can't wait to see how the review for Kilimanjaro Safari when it came out. It is frustrating for Kilimanjaro Safaris to not really stop for a while, but I'm so happy to hear you really love the park as well.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
    Uploaded By:
    Moebelle
    Date:
    30 Jan 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count: