Join our zoo community
cloudedleopard611

[July 2022] Clydesdale Corner- Clydesdale (Equus ferus caballus) shelter and trough

Inside one of many yards for the Clydesdales located past the parking lot across the street from the zoo proper. Viewable to people driving down said street.

[July 2022] Clydesdale Corner- Clydesdale (Equus ferus caballus) shelter and trough
cloudedleopard611, 16 Aug 2022
JigerofLemuria likes this.
    • cloudedleopard611
      That should about do it for Grant's Farm exhibit photos. I did take a lot of animal photos that I'm excited to share, so those should be coming soon. I wanted to get these out because I know people have had some questions about the state of this facility, so I wanted to show what it looked like. Also, the zoo has changed significantly since the last round of photos has been uploaded to the gallery, so I wanted to make sure people could get an up to date impression of what it looks like. There are a couple exhibits (like the ring-tailed lemur one) that haven't changed much since they've last been uploaded to the gallery, so I didn't want to spam the gallery with photos of those.
      I also have a little bit more I'd like to share from my back catalog of several different zoos (mostly the St. Louis Zoo), and some new stuff from my recent visits to the St. Louis and San Diego Zoos. I'm really excited to share them with you guys!
    • cloudedleopard611
      I'll also add that the map posted on the Grant's Farm website doesn't match how the zoo really is. The layout is the same, but some of the animals are in the wrong place. A couple on the map are not even visible to the general public as of now (they could still be there behind the scenes, viewable to people who book special experience tours). I presume that is the map from last year as it seems to match the last round of exhibit photos posted to the gallery, which were from that year.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Grant's Farm
    Uploaded By:
    cloudedleopard611
    Date:
    16 Aug 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    12 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    6000px
    Height:
    4000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).