Keystone Safari - Gayal

Keystone Safari - Gayal
TinoPup, 13 Nov 2020
    • SivatheriumGuy
      Pretty sure that's a banteng.
    • Kudu21
      TinoPup likes this.
    • SivatheriumGuy
      @Kudu21 If two people say so, then I guess I'm the one wrong here. I thought this was a banteng because of the lack of cream-like coloration that gayals and gaurs usually have on their snouts (as well as the coloring around their "horn-skin" and the front, but now I notice that this might be because of the shading in the picture). I've also associated gayals with big heads and horns, so seeing one out of my preconceived idea of a gayal made me directly relate this animal to a banteng. How many gayals does this park hold?
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      @SivatheriumGuy Their banteng and gayal are kept in separate parts of the safari. Gayal horns are curved up. You can also see the bit of lighter shading along the top of the shoulders on this one. I'm not sure how many they have total, I saw two. This one very briefly came up to my window but didn't want food, the other showed no interest at all in the cars. It was super sunny so hard to get photos at all :(
    • Kudu21
    • TinoPup
      @Kudu21 Do you have a list of what they have? I'm curious about how many they have of a few others.
    • Kudu21
      @TinoPup I don’t have a full list of their collection, no, but I might be able to answer a few questions about the quantity of some species.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Keystone Safari
    Uploaded By:
    TinoPup
    Date:
    13 Nov 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    2268px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G955U
    Date / Time:
    2020:11:08 14:49:12
    Exposure Time:
    1/1268 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).