jbnbsn99

Kimberly Clark Chimpanzee Forest

Kimberly Clark Chimpanzee Forest
jbnbsn99, 5 Apr 2009
csartie likes this.
    • mstickmanp
      This looks like a great exhibit!
    • reduakari
      SO much better than the LA zoo! Sorry, can't help myself. But it really is
    • Ituri
      You mean chimps in the wild don't inhabit grassy fields next to abadnoned logging camps? ;)
    • snowleopard
      The Dallas Zoo appears to have focused almost exclusively on African animals, and by all accounts there are some excellent exhibits featuring species strictly from that continent. Looking through the zoo's website it seems as if 75% of the zoo is already devoted to Africa, and the new savanna project opening up in February 2010 features yet more animals from the "dark continent".
    • jbnbsn99
      Almost all of the African animals will be on the Wilds of Africa side. Zoo North will feature more Asian animals. I even heard rumors today about a new exhibit coming in the next year or so.
    • Ituri
      that wouldn't be the long-rumored sloth bear exhibit would it?
    • jbnbsn99
      I wish. It was something along the lines of a wetlands exhibit, lots of birds I think. I really don't know anything more.
    • BlackRhino
      The Dallas Zoo does have an excellent tiger exhibit that is over an acre.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dallas Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    jbnbsn99
    Date:
    5 Apr 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    375px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).